14 February 2015

Three Years!

My little blog turned three today; it almost doesn't seem possible, and yet at the same time it has become an established part of my life since I began it in earnest back in 2012.

I've been too swamped to really plan anything to celebrate it this year, so I thought I'd just make a brief post to mark the milestone.

As always thanks to everyone who's been a part of my blogging experience over the past year, from the humble commenters on my reviews, to the generous companies who've sent out products for me to test. I couldn't keep doing it without the support.

Before I sign off, seeing as today also marks another event, I hope all the couples out there have a great Valentine's Day together. As for the rest of us, pizza and Fleshjack would be a fine way to spend the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment