8 July 2013

Seal of Approval.

Over at one of my favourite online stores, SexToys.co.uk, they have a policy of recognising blogs which they feel do an outstanding service to the sex toy community, by giving out their coveted "Seal of Approval" award.

I'm very honoured to say that this month I have been selected as the recipient, as you can tell by the shiny new wax seal adorning my sidebar, and conveniently it even matches my blog colour scheme!

Jess over at the Vibe did a brief interview with me there to mark this event, and if you're interested you can read it here.

I just want to say a quick word of thanks to all my readers and friends in the sex toy community, who've helped the success of this blog over the past couple of years, and who've inspired me to keep on writing with all your lovely comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment