23 September 2012

Fleshjack Dildo Comparison


I took my camera out over the weekend to take some side-by-side comparison photos of my Brent Corrigan and Pierre Fitch Fleshjack dildos. You can just about make out the colour difference that I mentioned in my review. Check out the rest after the jump!


Front

Left

Back-to-Back

Right

Back

Packaging (click to enlarge)

Be sure you check out my reviews of both these dildos if you haven't already, and I have some new photos here featuring two more Fleshjack Boys!

Both dildos can be bought directly from: 

1 comment:

  1. The Fitch is shorter and stubbier, a little more difficult to install but once inside creates a great sensation, shut your eyes and let Pierre fuck your tight asshole.
    Enjoyed it up me so much I wanted to keep it there, even tried driving and while I achieved a great boner and maximum penetration it was a bit of a balancing act, however great fun and very sensual, this little friend is a good fucker and will serve me for a long time and once used to the girth, well lubed, he slides up and down the passage with a sensual ferocity titillating the G spot making for a great cum shot

    ReplyDelete