31 August 2012

Competition Winner!

A huge thanks to everyone who participated in my competition this month to celebrate 6 months of my blog. The time has flown past and I hope everyone has enjoyed reading my reviews as much as I've enjoyed writing to them. Here's to another 6 months with more new things in store, and undoubtedly an even bigger competition when I hit the big 1 year milestone.

So, without further ado, take a look and see if you've won after the jump!

A big congratulations to our winner of the $50 EdenFantasys giftcard:

> Macho99

An e-mail is on its way to you, and once you confirm your address the giftcard will be despatched.

Remember, to spend the card simply go here.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Thanks for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, congratulations to Macho99!

    Glad your giveaway went well, too!

    ReplyDelete