23 July 2012

Rocks Off Reviewables!


I was contacted recently by a lovely representative from the British sex toy manufacturer Rocks Off, who asked if I would be interested in reviewing a few of more their products. Considering I have been somewhat critical in the past of their products, this request came as something of a surprise to me, but I readily agreed as I'm always happy to oblige in testing new products, both for the benefit of my readers and to satisfy my own innate curiosity. I'm actually very impressed that Rocks Off reached out to me, as it says a lot about their company, and that they value criticism and are willing to take it on board.

The products I've received - if you haven't already guessed from the image above - are: the RO-140mm Soft Tip, the Buddies Scud, and the Dalia (AKA The Mini-Mates Jive). You can look forward to seeing reviews for them in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment