14 March 2012

Toys I Want in Red


I like red toys more than any other colour, there's just something so sexy and alluring about them. Here are my most lusted after toys in a stunning shade of scarlet - not to scale. From left to right: the Tantus General, the Tantus A-Bomb, the Tantus Severin, and the Oxballs sound set. All are made from high quality platinum silicone.

Technical details are after the jump!

XL silicone anal dildo with contoured shaft and harness compatible base.
Tantus General
Length: 7 3/4"
Insertable length: 6 3/4"
Circumference: 6 3/4"
Diameter: 2"

Large silicone anal plug with flared base.Tantus A-Bomb
Length: 5 1/2"
Insertable length: 4 1/2"
Circumference: 7 1/2"
Diameter: 2 1/4"

Contoured silicone butt plug with flared base.Tantus Severin
Length: 6"
Insertable length: 5 1/2"
Circumference: 7 1/2"
Diameter: 2 3/8"

Oxballs Sound Set
Length: 4 3/4"
Diameter: 6mm - 11mm


Update: Since this post I'm happy to say I've acquired them all!

1 comment:

  1. I have the large Severin in red! Have to say, I was slightly nervous when I first bought it, it is near my size limit and the shape doesn't look the most accommodating! But all's well that ends well.

    I also have the General in black. As far as cheesy sex toy names go it is very apt.

    Would love to get my hands on the A-bomb. Quite intimidated by the idea of sounds, but would love to read a review, and silicone does sound good.

    Love the blog, nice to see something a bit different - keep up the good work.

    Alex.

    ReplyDelete